Tips For Keeping Your Eye Makeup In Place
If you wear eye makeup then I know you have felt the frustration of putting on eye makeup, only for a few hours to pass and it’s smudged, faded, and you look like you just woke up. Wouldn’t it be nice if once you put on your eyeliner it stayed in place…all day?
Well maybe it won’t stay put all day but we do have a few tips and tricks that are proven to keep your makeup from smearing, smuding, and running down your face for hours!
- If you plan to wear eye shadow, shy away from oils and moisturizers. These will slide into your eye creases.
- Use a liquid eye liner or waterproof gel liner for staying power.
- Use a quality primer, this will ensure that your eye makeup stays put.
- Trace over your eyeliner with a similar eye shadow. You will need a high quality angled makeup brush.
- Start with a clean slate. Before you put your makeup on, make sure you wash off any excess oils from over night.
- Keep eye makeup remover on hand for any quick fix that is needed.
Try these smudge proof eyeliner tips from Makeup Geek.