Life Changing Hacks For Anyone Who Has Oily Skin
Oily Skin Care Routine
For anyone who has oily skin, you can understand how hard it is to keep your makeup in place without smearing and smudging during the day. Nothing worse than looking in the mirror and seeing a big crease across your eyelid. I hate that. After trying many different products I found that there are a few tips that will work to keep your foundation and shadow in place.
First things first, skin prep! Skin prep is super important for oily skin, and using the right toner will help reduce oiliness. Here are a few highly recommended toners to help balance your skin.
A few other tips that really do work:
- Apply an oil controlled and matte finish primer after you have washed and toned. Don't forget your eyelids, this will cut down on creasing
- Look for "long wear" claim on your foundation as these are designed to help reduce shine. Avoid anything that says luminous. When it comes to using the right tools, you can use either a foundation brush or blending sponge
- Don't go overboard on powder, this will make your pores look larger and stand out
- Carry blotting paper. This comes in handy and instantly will help remove oil from your face
- Try using a face mask a few times a week. Find one that contains bentonite or kaolin clay. They work great for oily skin types because they naturally absorb oil and impurities while calming irritation.
Beauty vlogger Nikkia Joy shows us how it's done. Watch and learn her amazing oily skin hacks. Her skin looks amazing and she is so fun to watch!
5 Step By Step Eyeshadow Tutorials From Top Beauty Vloggers That will Improve Your Game
Beauty Vlogger Roundup Are you a beginner and want to learn how to apply eyeshadow? Or looking to changing thin...
Best Beauty Gadget Gift Guide for Makeup Lovers
Gifts for Makeup Lovers 1. Remove makeup, dirt, sweat, and oil 6x better than hands alone with this gentle two s...
20 Mind Blowing Makeup Tips Every Woman Should Know
GET 20% OFF MAKEUP BRUSH COLLECTIONS Mind Blowing Makeup Tips Do you know how to get the perfect smokey e...