How To Use A Beauty Blender
If you have never used a beauty blender, than you are probably wondering what all the fuss is about. Let me tell you that when I first used one, I knew that I would never go back. This little miracle sponge is absolutely amazing for blending and smudging concealers, primers, foundations, bronzers and just about any powder you can think of.
These magical little makeup sponges come in a few different colors, and here’s why. The pink beauty blender is designed for any complexion product like foundations, concealers, and primers. It’s used for any of your favorite creams.
The black beauty blender sponge is designed for darker makeup product like self tanners. The smaller green beauty blender are perfect for smaller spots like around your nose and inner eye area. You can use this one for small areas around the corners of your eyes and around your nose.
We’ve recently discovered a new grey blender. This sponge is designed for applying blush. The grey color helps to distinguish color undertones for the perfect blushing effect.
5 Simple tips for using a Makeup Sponge
- Always apply moisturizer first to your face. This can help prevent soaking in too much makeup,
- Use it wet. Run it under warm water for a few seconds and rinse it out by squeezing it a few times
- Put a pea size amount of your foundation, concealer, etc. on the back of your hand and dip your sponge, then use a “bouncing” motion to apply your favorite creams or powders
- Use a micro mini sponge for area like around your nose, inner eyes, and for precision highlighting and contouring
- Apply your serums and oils. Beauty sponges aren’t just for foundation and concealers!
How to use a Blender Sponge
Learn how to apply foundation with beauty blender, how to use a blender sponge for contouring and highlighting, and tips to makeup your skin look amazing!
You might also like “How to Clean a Beauty Blender“